Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rocking My Boat: Cinnamon Coffee

I am trying to work, sitting in my flared yoga pants (whatevs fashion police! whatevs) but am having a pretty crappy day, thanks to a dust allergy I picked up in the morning. Maybe some warm coffee love might help! I added cinnamon and ginger to my regular coffee but my nose is blocked and I don't smell anything. Try it sometime. Its heaps good on a cold, winter day or when you are sick.

1 cup milk
1 tsp cinnamon powder
some crushed ginger
sugar to taste
instant coffee

Heat 1/4 cup water in a pan and add the cinnamon and crushed ginger. You can use whole cinnamon too if you don't have the powder. Just make sure you boil it enough for the flavor to infuse in the water. After about 3-4 minutes, add milk, sugar, and coffee. Boil and serve!

I also add two spoonfuls of condensed milk when I want some extra love. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment